Junior Riding / Associate Members
- Junior Members are such before the calendar year in which 17years old is attained. Associate Members are such from the beginning of calendar year when 16years old until the calendar year in which 19 is attained & must compete on a horse.
Senior Riding Member
- Available to students who are enrolled in colleges and Universities (it is currently not available to those attending boarding school) away from the Island only
Owner / Non-Riding Member
- In order to register a horse or pony, the owner must be a Senior Riding Member or an Owner Member. All Junior, Junior Associate & Cadet members must have at least one parent or guardian who is a Senior Riding Member or Non-Riding Senior Member.
- Available to juniors who are not yet ready to competitively jump at the club at nursery heights and above but are able to participate in all academy training sessions, cadet competitions and dressage up to Prelim 15.
Visiting / Temporary Member
- Visiting members are entitled to a temporary membership for the duration of their visit.
- There is a £10 joining fee added to all new member registrations to cover the cost of administration.